HELPING TO UNITE BY GENERATING MENTAL EMPOWERMENT INK
"Creative Minds, Changing Lives"
Mondays and Thursdays
We are only in our office on Mondays and Wednesdays, by appointment. We work virtually on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.
Due to COVID-19, appointments are required to come visit. You must wear a mask when visiting. Please email us to make an appointment.
Through a grant in partnership with Workforce Solutions Alamo, we are currently hiring for the following positions:
EVENTS AND MARKETING COORDINATOR ($15/hour): Plan, coordinate and facilitate all events. Will handle securing exhibitors, sponsors, venues, catering needs, entertainment, and other necessities for events. Coordinate, develop and create all marketing materials for events and classes. Outreach in the community to get the name of HUG ME Ink known. Will facilitate any media (TV, Radio, Print) needs.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Bachelor’s or Associates in Marketing or Public Relations, preferred.
- 1 year, Customer Service
- 1 year, Graphic Design
- 1 year, Event Coordination
- 1 year, Marketing or Public Relations
- Some Photography/Videography experience, preferred
- Computer (Typing, Microsoft Office including Publisher)
- Office Skills (Computer, answering phones, copying, faxing, etc)
TO APPLY: Send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]
To be able to qualify for these positions, due to grant requirements, 1) You can not have been working since February 2020 and 2) You are earning unemployment.